Judge Kevin W. Dunn is Caring
Judge Dunn has been actively involved in our community in a numerous ways:
- Member of the Ohio State Bar Association and the Medina County Bar Association
- Parishioner, Eucharistic Minister and Finance Council Member of Sacred Heart Church in Wadsworth
- Past President of Medina Rotary
- Former Chairman of the Medina County Republican Executive Committee
- Inaugural Chairman of the Medina County Public Defenders Commission
- Previous Red Cross Board Member
- Previous Board Member of the Medina Chamber of Commerce
- Past President of the Medina County Estate Planning Council
- Member of Medina County Suicide Coalition: Sponsoring Suicide Prevention Awareness, through education, “Stomp Out Suicide Walk” and Teen video awareness contests.
- Sons of American Legion and Consultant for Buckeye Boys State: As the grandson of a veteran and relative to many more Judge Dunn devotes his personal time to an eight day hands-on experience wherein young men learn about city, county, and state governance through a non-partisan approach to create friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Founding Member of Blue Coats of Medina County an organization that provides financial assistance to the families of safety personnel who lose their lives in the line of duty.
Judge Dunn marries 17 couples at the Medina Square Gazebo who had to cancel because of COVID-19.
Judge Dunn speaking to members of the Medina County Junior Leadership program while visiting the Medina County Juvenile Detention Center
Judge Dunn spends his weekends cleaning the Probate and Juvenile Courts to provide a safe environment for the public and court employees during this time of COVID-19